Friday, September 2, 2011

In The Beginning

God created Heaven and Earth... I'm not going quite that far back though.  I'm not even going to go all the way back to 1975, which is the year I was born.  This life begins in August of 1994, when my first child was born.  My life hasn't been the same since, and I'm pretty sure I haven't stopped laughing...  


Ok, in all honestly, my oldest is 17 now.  As far as he's concerned, I stopped laughing about the time he hit puberty and decided I was ridiculously clueless about any and all subjects.  While I wait for him to like me again, I'm fortunate enough to have two more kids who make me laugh, including Jace, my 3 yo who is widely (well as wide as my facebook friends list,) known for the stuff that comes out of his mouth on a regular basis.  Whether it's mispronunciations that make me giggle- (don't even get me started on the wisdom of naming a child's train "Percy", knowing many if not most toddlers have speech impediments!) or just the quick wit that my kids are known for, I'm such a lucky mom!


The Daily Will (my 17 yo):  


Me:  Will- did you see on the news where this man has been arrested twice for having sex with a horse?!


Will:  Yeah... you know what they say...  Neighhhh means neighhhh!


Man, I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment