Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beauty is Painful...

I learned that from watching "Toddlers and Tiaras"...  So says my 10 yo daughter Parker :)  It's true, she's right, and thank the Lord that I have a daughter who's level headed and beautiful just the way God made her.


Me on the other hand?  I could use some work!  Today begins the 9 bazillionth dieting attempt.  I'm not really sure how I got so out of control, but I am determined to fix it this time.  I will say the chocolate chip cupcakes with home made chocolate buttercream frosting that I made today are not helping my cause ;)  Fortunately they are for a bbq tomorrow so I'll have plenty of help eating them.  *sigh*


Is home made one word, or two?  That's really been bugging the shiz outta me today...  I keep making it two, but it doesn't look right!


Soo I'll wrap up with another cute li'l story from Parker.  She wore a dress to school two days in a row.  A girl in her class asked her why she had been dressing up, and her teacher said, "She's trying to find a man!"  A little boy in the classroom threw his hand up in the air and started yelling, "I'm a man!  I'm a man!"  Ahhh, I love kids!  I love their honesty, I love their energy and I love their confidence.  Here's to little boys who aren't afraid to wear their hearts on their sleeves :)



3 comments: