Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm back!

Woo hoo!  Two in one day!  Yes, well I'm bored and what am I gonna do?  housework??
Actually I just remembered something my goof ball three year old did last night.  We were at the airport picking up Daddy...  As we're standing in the baggage claim area waiting for him to show up, my son was hiding behind my legs...  I thought he was just being his usual shy self until I felt warmth on my booty.  Yeah... he was licking my a$$... in the middle of the airport...  *sigh* Does this happen to other people?  My 10 yo was hysterical over the fact that I now had a wet spot in the middle of my butt.


The Daily Jace (the infamous 3 year old):


Me:  Jace why don't you have your undies on?
Jace:  Because they are wet.
Me:  Why are they wet??
Jace:  Because they were in the ass.


Ummm... I'm not certain that's what he was saying, but I asked him three times to repeat himself and each time it sounded the same.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to home school him when the time comes 8-0


Well I'm off to feed people.  Perhaps it will be Jace's favorite- pb and jellyfish sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment